Tanya is a Registered Massage Therapist in West Toronto (High Park/Junction) who treats a variety of conditions for people of all ages, using Massage Therapy and Acupuncture. Tanya is known for her compassionate, intuitive and comprehensive approach to care. She has specialty training and experience in palliative care, pre-natal (including high-risk pregnancy), postpartum and pediatric treatment (including infant massage instruction).
- 25+ years in private practice
- 18 years of formal teaching experience at Sutherland-Chan (Toronto)
- Trains RMT’s for specialization in prenatal, postpartum, labour support, infant and palliative massage treatment
- Additional training: Medical Acupuncture (McMaster University), Birth Support/doula, Infant Massage, Palliative and End of Life/Death Care
- Offers virtual training programs: infant massage, birth prep/labour support, and support/care for caregivers
As a trauma-informed therapist, Tanya brings a non-judgemental, safe and supportive energy to her work.
I strongly believe in educating people about their bodies and helping them achieve optimal health in a safe, inclusive, and non-judgemental environment — Tanya
Massage Therapy Appointments:
MON, THURS, FRI & SAT: Private Practice in High Park/Junction Schedule an Appointment
I’m currently unable to accept NEW patients for in-person appointments as I have a full patient load. Please see LINKS for trusted RMT’s in the area.
Registered patients: I’m currently booking several weeks in advance, but please use the wait list option on the booking site, as it’s quite effective, Thanks for your patience.
COVID-19 Pandemic: RMT’s are regulated health professionals and therefore work within strict regulations to ensure public safety. With the current screening process and strict sanitation guidelines in place, it is safe for my low-volume clinical practice to operate and provide care to patients. This is a personal risk/benefit assessment for each of us (do the anticipated physical/mental/emotional benefits of treatment outweigh the risk to patient and/or therapist?). Screening and masking protocols in place as per Public Health regulations (details on screening will be Emailed upon booking).
**Fee schedule listed under FAQ tab**