- Helps relieve discomfort from gas, colic, and constipation
- Improves blood circulation
- Aids in digestion
- Enhanced development of the nervous system
- Increases alertness/heightened awareness
- Reduces stress hormones and increases relaxation (possibly aiding in sleep)
- Improves immune function
- Enhances communication between parent and baby and deepens bonding
I’m currently not running any regular Infant Massage classes. However, if you have a group of 4-6 babies and parents and a space to hold a class, I may be available to teach a class in your home. Contact me directly for details and scheduling:
call 416-420-5457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also book a 1 hour Massage Therapy appointment: Schedule An Appointment (fee for 1 hour is $110) with me and indicate in the booking message that it is for infant massage instruction. One or both parents, siblings, caregivers may also attend – just let me know so I can prepare the treatment room. If your baby is sleeping or fussy, I can still show you some ideas for massaging them, and I will still use the appointment time as effectively as possible (maybe mom needs a shoulder massage?!).
*** Workshops currently on hold***
Workshops are held in West Toronto.
PAY WHAT YOU CAN Infant Massage Workshops For Parents and Caregivers (recommended fee is $20): no dates currently listed
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Call 416-420-5457