- Helps relieve discomfort from gas, colic, and constipation
- Improves blood circulation
- Aids in digestion
- Enhanced development of the nervous system
- Increases alertness/heightened awareness
- Reduces stress hormones and increases relaxation (possibly aiding in sleep)
- Improves immune function
- Enhances communication between parent and baby and deepens bonding
I’m currently teaching once/month workshops (Tuesday afternoons) at West End Mamas Register on-line!
You may also book a 1 hour Massage Therapy appointment: Schedule An Appointment (fee for 1 hour is $110) with me and indicate in the booking message that it is for infant massage instruction. One or both parents, siblings, caregivers may also attend – just let me know so I can prepare the treatment room. If your baby is sleeping or fussy, I can still show you some ideas for massaging them, and I will still use the appointment time as effectively as possible (maybe mom needs a shoulder massage?!).